Her Juggling Feet

everybody's a nobody. and nobody's perfect.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Getting Lost

Please don't trust me with your possesions. Here's a tally of my (unbeknownst to me) Lost and Found donations to the people of Brasil:

12 pairs of underwear (where do they go?)
3 bars of soap
1 eco-friendly toothbrush
1 new toothbrush I bought to replace the eco-friendly toothbrush, which I ended up finding
1 black umbrella
2 1/2 pairs of socks
1 glow-in-the-dark juggling ball
2 AA batteries
1 glass marble, made out of recycled glass and painted to resemble the globe
4 amazing black roller-point pens (this one hurts...I love good pens)
1 plastic snap for the rain-fly on my tent
1 cloth grocery bag
1 blue towel (lost 4 times, found 5)

May I remain unattached to all my possessions so as to remain non-plussed, should my pillow or bag of shower goodies or passport walk away from me too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home